Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

The donations are starting to come in.....

I realize it has been a long time since I have updated my blog, but I have been making progress. I have completed a letter writing campaign to all my previous Joints in Motion supporters as well as others who I believe may be interested in supporting The Arthritis Society. I hesitated to call upon people who so generously supported my previous fundraising efforts, but I reminded myself that The Arthritis Society is a very good cause - one that I hope many people will be happy to support again. I am also confident that people will make their own decision, and will not feel obligated to make a donation if they do not wish to do so. Within days of my first mailing I had three donations in my mailbox - the generosity of people still inspires and humbles me! Many sincere thanks to Marg and Art Reine, Pat Collins, and Edith Fowler for their generous donations to The Arthritis Society.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?